We all love to swing in this family! We typically spend the mornings swinging in the backyard or at the park down the street. It is so fun and I love that Dean can swing in baby swings now!
I started to comment on you blog earlier but found out I needed an account. Well now a few hours later, I have an account and a blog. So glad we met you. Your boys are adorable. See you soon.
I am an avid baker and enjoy experimenting with recipes. My goal is to create healthy, tasty meals and treats that my whole family will like. Oftentimes this means I have to substitute healthier ingredients in place of more sugary, fattening ones. My favorite things to make are wholesome muffins and cookies. I love to grill meat, chicken and fish. My favorite foods are eggs and salmon (but not at the same time silly)! I eat a diet high in protein, low in carbohydrates but high in fiber. Join me as I create healthy meals, snacks and treats for my family. I will also share many exercise secrets that will help keep your muscles as active as your mouth!
1 comment:
Hey there Alaina,
I started to comment on you blog earlier but found out I needed an account. Well now a few hours later, I have an account and a blog. So glad we met you. Your boys are adorable. See you soon.
Amy
Post a Comment